false lashes - A-MakeUp
When you want a look for your eyes that is extremely dramatic and bold, then the use of smoky eyes will do just the trick,. There are several kits in the market that enable you to get the smoky eyes look in a jiffy. The smoky look on your eyes will enable you to have the right contouring to your face and ensure that your skin looks its best too. When you use dark smoky colors on your eyes, it takes away the impact that your skin has and this can be a great boon for people who have skin that is spotty or makes them look washed out.
If you don’t want the totally dramatic look that smoky eyes can help you get, then what you need to do is to get a soft eye shadow on before. This will enable you to get the right mix of minimal makeup and smoky eyes. Use the right kind of brush to apply eye shadow as otherwise it will get creased at the creases of the eyes and look tacky. For a denser look, go on and add mascara to your eyelashes that will go on to further define your eyes and highlight them.
The dramatic smoky eyes look is perfect for the party season. It will allow you to wear a different look for special occasions. This will help you to get gorgeous eyes for the party season. The best kit can be got from Victoria Secret. They know all things associated with beauty best and help one get a fantastic way to do up one’s eyes.
So, get yourself the smoky eyes look that will have people stopping in their tracks.
You have tried every trick in the makeup department down the years be it in the form of lipsticks, eye shadows and mascara. Well, when you think of the word mascara the first thing that comes to your mind is the use of black color to curl and highlight your eyes. What if we were to tell you that the latest make-up trend from the catwalk is to try out different colored mascara? Gone are the days when you only had black as your mascara choice. Now, the wide range of colors from the most fantastic of color palettes has been used in mascara this season. This can go on to give you a really fantastic way of being able to add color to your eyes. The point here is how you go about to select the right color in your mascara that suits your complexion and the entire look that you want to put forth.
The first color that you might want to consider as it is pretty safe is gold mascara. The thing with gold mascara is that you can wear it with minimal other make-up as it is snazzy and glam enough.
Another color that has really caught on the fancy of people all across the globe for mascara is cobalt blue. This is a color that is bold and eye-catching and is pretty close to black and yet different. The colors that you might want to try out in your mascara and can go on to have an equally mesmerizing impact are forest green and smoky purple. Both of these colors can be effectively matched with the color of your eyes for added impact.
Have you checked out the latest lip make up trends for this season? If you have then you surely wouldn’t have missed the combination of cherry and gloss.
The new age lip gloss comes with the added benefit of cherry color to it. This means that you can either wear it as it is for daytime use or else you can team it up with a cherry lipstick and then go on to apply the gloss on it. For a further better look, you can outline your lips with a cherry colored lip liner.
The use of cherry gloss turns out to be an exciting and tasty way for you to accentuate your lips by adding color as well moisture to them. This allows you to get in the aesthetic factor as well as be able to look good.
The right cherry lipstick and gloss will go on to give you the kind of color and sheen that will make your lips look attractive. Also, no matter what be the season you will be able to have lips that are soft and subtle.
There are days when you might not be in the mood to get yourself an extensive range of makeup on your face. Also, when you want to be out of the house in a rush, then the use of only cherry lipstick and gloss will work fantastically well. You can carry it along with you in your handbag for that touchup to ensure that your appearance remains intact the whole day long.
The cherry lip gloss applicator is made such that you can apply with extreme precision. This allows you to have the right look and not have to touch up your lips often.
The right kind of makeup can make your eyes look softer and more beautiful than what they are. The best thing on your face is your eyes and with the right look they can make you look extremely pretty. The easiest way for you to make your eyes look gorgeous is to ensure that you look at the butterfly for inspiration. These are the colors that you should aim to get on your eyes as it will give them a soft look.
The right colors on your lids will enable your eyes to speak for you. Go on and create that magical look with the right kind of shimmer on your eyes. You can make your eyes look more mesmerizing and soft with the enhancement of your eyelashes by the use of the right mascara.
The match of the right eye shadow and mascara will allow the shape of your eyes to be enhanced and make them look prominent on your face. Just the art of renewing your eye makeup will go on to lend you a fresh look. The eyes are certainly the window to the soul and with the right makeup they can look extremely appealing and enduring. When you make your eyelashes look longer, your eyes will appear all the softer as well. Also, big eyes always look good and with the help of the right makeup you can achieve that.
So the next time that you are looking forward to buying makeup make sure that you give eye makeup enough time so that you go ahead and choose the right ones for yourself. Also, you will love the way your eyes can bring around such a dramatic change in the overall look.
You want to have everything just perfect for your big day and without the right make up you will surely not end up looking your very best. The things to keep in mind for bridal make up are that you want to look sexy, dramatic and be the cynosure of all eyes. After all it is your day to shine and makeup of the right kind will enable you to do just that.
There are several different kinds of bridal make up that is available and you need to choose one carefully only after taking a host of other factors in mind. These factors are your personal style, the kind of hairstyle that you are going to have, the kind of gown you are going to wear and the color hues that will suit your complexion. All of this go on to make a complex amount of choices and a good way is to take the help of a professional makeup artist to ensure that you end up looking flawless and your very best.
A good idea is to try out all the makeup beforehand so that you don’t have to panic at the last minute. You need to choose the right concealer, eye shadow, lipstick, mascara and all the other things that will add color to your face. Also, it should be able to leverage your overall look and bring down the flaws that you might want to hide.
Keep in mind that you need makeup that is going to be long lasting as you will have to have it remain intact for the numerous photos that will be taken throughout the day. Wedding makeup can go on to work that right kind of magic to your looks on this special day.
False eyelashes are great for extending your lashes to make them look longer, fuller, and more dramatic than they really are. Applying coats and coats of mascara can take quite a while sometimes, especially if you’re going for the dramatic look. It can end up looking clumpy and messy, depending on what mascara you use and let’s face it, falsies are a much better alternative for those special events.
Make sure your false lashes are the correct size. Not all falsies accurately fit your lashline. They are often too long, and in cases like this, you definitely need to cut them so that they fit more appropriately. If they are too wide, your eyelashes will look droopy, thus causing them to look fake. DO NOT snip from the inner corner of the lashes, always carefully chop off from the outer corner.
Do not apply lashes right after applying glue. This will cause a mess and they won’t correctly stay put. Wave them in the air for at least a minute to allow the glue to become tacky. For a more precise application, it’s recommended to apply with tweezers.
Always apply mascara and eyeliner BEFORE the falses lashes. This tip is the one most people do the complete opposite of. Putting on your regular eye makeup before the falsies makes your lashes look a lot more natural.
Curl lashes after applying false ones. Doing this is an important step to tieing the whole look together and making all your lashes – both real and fake – blend together.
Wispy lashes for the more natural look. Wispy, long lashes are great for extending your lashes to make them stand out more, while still looking natural. Ardell and MAC provide good quality ones.
Individual lashes are a great alternative, if you don’t want to apply a full set of lashes. These allow for a more precise application, letting you customize where you place them.
Makeup is great for enhancing your natural beauty, but is also great in a sense that it can make you look much younger and youthful! To avoid aging quick in the first place, there are many other tips you should do religiously every now and then. But if you happened to miss that during your younger days and want a way to look more youthful and fresh, makeup can definitely help you fake it. This must be done correctly though, because if not, it might counteract and actually make you look even older.
- Using a really good anti-aging concealer will dramatically make you look more fresh and young. Covering up those dark circles will also make you look less stressed and awake in the morning.
- Instead of dark lip colors, go for the more subtle pinks, roses, and mauves. Dark colors are known for making you look older, so ditch them and go for the lighter colors that will instantly make you look younger.
- Wearing false lashes can really enhance your lashes and make up for the lashes you have lost while aging. It instantly adds lift and makes your eyes look so much more sexier and fuller.
- Glossy lips really enhances your lips, thus making you look more fresh and younger. This is a very easy step, and lip gloss is definitely something that every woman should own in the first place.
- Matte faces need to go. You may think this step is crazy because everyone wants matte faces, but when you’re older powders no longer do any good for your face. You want to stick to the more dewy look which will make you look younger. If your face is too oily for you to ditch powder completely, go for a loose clear powder instead.
- Add color to your face by applying a blush. Definitely try cream blushes, a hint of this on your cheeks will give a much youthful glow.
- Apply eyeliner to your upper lash line. This will give the illusion of fuller eyelashes and will hide the fact that you have fallen lids.
School picture day is an important day for most people. After all, this picture will be on your I.D. for the rest of the year, will appear in the yearbook, and will forever be with you! Makeup is very important when it comes to pictures. It can really affect how the picture turns out, so you want to make sure you do it right or you can get a disaster picture!
1. You want a clean and clear face for your picture, so apply a really good coverage foundation that matches your skin tone well. Don’t forget to blend out completely and down to your neck as well! You don’t want blotchy, uneven skin tone.
2. Apply a good concealer to any problem areas. If you have pimples, try using a green concealer which will cancel out the redness. Another tip is to use a concealer a little lighter than your skin tone to cover your dark under eye circles.
3. Set your face with a loose translucent powder to completely remove any oiliness. Your face should now be clear and completely blended out to a smooth finish!
4. You really want to keep your eye makeup neutral, don’t do anything too out of the ordinary such as bright colors. A great palette to use is a the Wet n’ Wild “Walking on Eggshells” palette. It’s very affordable and has great pigmentation! Don’t forget to prime your eyes first so that your eyeshadows appear even more vibrant! To make your eyes appear brighter, apply a white shimmery eyeshadow to your inner tearduct.
5. After all your eyeshadow is blended out nicely with no harsh lines, you can move on to eyeliner. If you want to be a little daring, you can go ahead and do the winged eyeliner. But try not to do anything too dramatic. You can line your waterline as well.
6. Curl your lashes and apply a really good voluminizing and lengthening mascara. A great option is Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. You can even apply false lashes if you really want your eyelashes to stand out a little more in your picture.
7. For cheeks, do a very nice dusty pink or rosy coral. DO NOT use a bright barbie pink or red color. This most likely won’t pick up well on camera.
8. Again, for the lips you don’t want to do a color that stand out a lot. Chances are you won’t end up liking the result years later when you look back at your picture. Use a nice pinky nude, or something close to your natural lip color.
9. Lastly, it’s highly recommended to use whitening strips for a few days before your actual picture day. If you smile with your teeth, you really want them to appear white and clean and whitening strips, such as the Crest 3D Whitening Strips, will help a lot with that!
This quick tutorial will have you picture-perfect for your school picture day!
Nicki Minaj is known for her bright pink barbie lips, dramatic lashes, and bright colored eyeshadow. In her music video “Super Bass”, she was definitely sporting all these trends! Follow this tutorial to achieve a very similar look to hers in that music video.
1. Do your regular foundation routine.
2. Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyelids. This step is crucial because you’re going to be applying such bright eye shadows, so you want the color to stay vibrant the whole day.
3. Using a bright yellow eyeshadow, apply that all over the lid. Instead of buying a single yellow eyeshadow, we recommend using one from a color palette such as the BH Cosmetics or Coastal Scents palette. Be sure to pack that on to your brush and blend out to a smooth finish. Also take a light pink eyeshadow and apply that to your lower lashline.
4. Lastly for eye shadows, take a shimmery off-white color and apply that to your browbone and inner tear-duct as a highlight.
5. To make your eyes appear bigger, take a cream, nude, or salmon colored eyeliner and apply that to your waterline.
6. Line your upper lash line with a black liquid liner or gel liner.
7. Using very dramatic, long, and thick false lashes, glue that onto your upper lash line. To blend them in with your real lashes, curl them with an eyelash curler and apply some mascara. Don’t forget to apply some mascara to your lower lashes as well.
8. Apply a very bright pink blush to the apples of your cheek. We recommend a cream blush because it’ll be easier to blend and will stay on longer.
9. Lastly, take a light barbie pink lipstick and cleanly apply to your lips. If the edges are a little messy, clean it up with concealer to sharpen up the look.
And you’re done! This look obviously isn’t a very “wearable” look, but it’s fun and definitely Nicki Minaj inspired.